B2B Clothing is committed to the protection of your personal information. This Privacy Statement contains the following important information:
•· Collection of your personal information
•· How we use and disclose your personal information
•· Security of your personal information
•· How to access, correct or update your personal information
•· How to contact us
Collection of your personal information
The types of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use this web site and how you interact with us. For example, when purchasing products on line we collect details such as your name, delivery address and e-mail address.
When you use this website our Internet Service Provider (ISP) may make a record of your visit and log your server address, your domain name, the date, time and duration of your visit, the pages and documents you accessed, and the type of browser you are using. This information is collected for statistical purposes only, and B2B Clothing will not make any attempt to identify users according to their browsing activity.
How we use and disclose personal information
The personal information that you provide to us during interaction on this site, and in other interactions between us, is used to provide you with better service for the supply of our products to you. B2B Clothing will not sell, rent or trade your personal information.
Any personal or business information which you do supply will only be used internally at B2B Clothing and will not be divulged to a third party unless that third party is integral to the purpose for which you gave us the information (eg, delivery companies will be supplied with delivery information) or where required by law. We will only use and disclose information about you for the purpose for which you gave us that information.
B2B Clothing may also use your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing in relation to promotional activities where it is impracticable for us to obtain your prior express consent. However, when we do this, we will provide you can decline receiving any further marketing communications from us, via an opt-out mechanism.
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. Your e-mail address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent. We will only send e-mails to you if you have elected to receive such e-mails or if they are in response to an email we have received from you.
Security of your personal information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information we collect, use or disclose is stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorised persons. While B2B Clothing employs advanced data encryption technology when interfacing with its customers, suppliers and other partners, users should be aware that there is a residual risk in transmitting any data electronically. This risk is inherent in all Internet dealings.
How to access, correct or update your information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us if your details change or if you believe the information we have about you is not accurate or complete.
How to contact us
Please contact us through our contact page or email@example.com
Products (including samples) returned are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Our returns period is 21 days from date of invoice, except for samples which must be returned within 7 working days.
- Embroidered, Printed and Custom Made Products can only be returned where these is a fault with the product. Products cannot be returned once they have been customised in any way, including being embroidered or screen-printed.
- Please include with your return a copy of your invoice, clearly marking the items you are returning. If you would like an exchange or have products with faults, please make a note on the invoice.
- The products being returned must have swing tags attached and for items that are bagged, these need to be returned with the garment.
- In the unlikely event that you have received a product in error that you did not order, please return it to us and we will credit you and reimburse you for reasonable postage of the products back to us.
- In the event that there is a fault with a product that we are responsible for we will either send you a replacement or give you a full refund.